domingo, 25 de octubre de 2020

 When I was a child I never thought about being a Social Worker as an adult. I Always believed that when I grew uo I would be a doctor, teacher, chef, or police officer. 

When I was a teenager, I discovered that I really liked helping people, and I started looking for careers that focused on offering help to people, that´s how I discovered Social Work.

Discovering Social Work made me realize many social problems that I didn´t know existed before. I realized the poverty that exists in Chilean families and the possibility that I have to help and do good to other people.

Social Work opened my mind to the social problems that exist in Chile, which makes me a critical person in the face of my surroundings. This is how I found my vocation for the social and why I chose to be a Social Worker.

And how did you choose your career?

5 comentarios:

  1. Social work it's a very interesting career. There are so many problems in chile that we need more social workers

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Same thing happened to me! When I was a child I wanted to be a vet or a firefighter, but I ended up studying social work jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  3. social work is a pretty good career and it is something that is missing a lot in chile and we need a lot of help

    ResponderEliminar

My favorite website

 My favorite social work website is www.mitrabajoessocial.com this website contains a large base of academic resources of the major, and als...