miércoles, 2 de diciembre de 2020

My favorite website

 My favorite social work website is www.mitrabajoessocial.com this website contains a large base of academic resources of the major, and also has recreational and informative blogs of the profession. It presents events and news focused on the social work discipline in the world and also makes a call to publish articles related to social working. 




I visit this website frequently since I like to find out new events or information about social work. I like this website because here I can find topics what I study, I get informed every time I enter the website and learn so much more about this major and its influences all over the world. If I am allowed, I would like to contribute to the website with my little experience as a social work student and in this way, be able to guide other people to study this beautiful major.

1 comentario:

My favorite website

 My favorite social work website is www.mitrabajoessocial.com this website contains a large base of academic resources of the major, and als...