jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2020

I am Paula

Good morning dear bloggers, I would like to tell you a little about me so that you too are motivated to tell me about you!

My name is Paula Pizarro Lizama, I am 20 years old, I was born on August 28, 2000 in Independencia, Santiago. Currently I live with my family in the Yungai neighborhood, I really like the neighborhood although lately it has been very dangerous!, If they come be careful!

I really like to take spontaneous photographs. I also like to go out for a walk or ride a bike around the city, I find it entertaining to get to know the city while doing sports. I like meeting people and always doing new things, every day we learn something new!

I also like to listen to music and drink a lot of mint tea!

Now that you know me a little, tell me a little about yourself, who are you?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My favorite website

 My favorite social work website is www.mitrabajoessocial.com this website contains a large base of academic resources of the major, and als...