jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2020

My life on two wheels

 Science and technology contribute significantly to our lives. For me the technological object that stands out the most on the bicycle. My bicycle accompanies me everywhere and does not harm the environment, it seems to me the best means of transport that you could see created! It has accompanied me to many places and I have had it for 5 years, despite the time it continues to work and it has never left me dumped! haha

I always use it, when I need to do some paperwork or if I just want to go out!

It is the best piece of technology that man could see created, a useful means of transport and easy to maintain! I like it because it does not pollute the environment and it is easy to use, we can all learn to use it!

My life without my bicycle would be very complicated, I would miss it a lot, I would have to use another means of transport and life would not make sense haha! The bicycle distracts me a lot and encourages me, believe it or not! What do you think of the bicycle? Do you have one?

3 comentarios:

  1. I love bicycles, it helps me relieve my stress

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think it's great that you think about the environment!.
    I'd like to ride a bike but I haven´t been able to buy one

    ResponderEliminar

  3. How great, I still used my bike a lot, it helped me a lot, until it was stolen jajaja :c

    ResponderEliminar

My favorite website

 My favorite social work website is www.mitrabajoessocial.com this website contains a large base of academic resources of the major, and als...